Cauliflower is a vegetable which I don't like much... But now a days because of different variety of recipes available from different sources we can make any vegetable taste better than it is....
Here is a cauliflower recipe for all you.........
Cauliflower - 1, Tomato - 2, Onion - 2, Garlic - 1 pod, Cashew nuts - 1/2 cup, Cinnamon - 1 piece, Cardamom powder - 2 pinch, Cumin - 1 spoon, Garam masala powder - 1 spoon, Turmeric powder - 1/2 spoon, Red chilli powder - 1 spoon, Milk - 1/2 cup, Oil - 2 spoon, Coriander - 1/4 cup finely chopped, Salt as per taste.
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets and soak in hot water with a pinch of turmeric powder and a spoon of salt for 20 mins. This helps in cleaning of cauliflower.
- Cook the cauliflower in boiling water.
- Soak the cashew nuts in water for 1 hr.
- Grind the tomatoes, garlic, cashew, cinnamon, cumin seeds, garam masala and milk into a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute the onions by adding turmeric powder.
- After the onions are done add the ground paste and fry nicely.
- Add the cooked the cauliflower and mix nicely.
- Add red chilli powder, salt and required amount of water and allow it to boil for 10 mins by closing the lid.
- Garnish with chopped coriander.
- Serve hot with chapati or rotis.
Serves: 4 to 5 persons.