SABASIGE SOPPU PALYA
Dill leaves are delicate and add a distinct flavor. The leaves can serve as supplement to vegetable salads.
- Remove the roots of the greens and wash properly and chop it finely.
- Grind the coconut, 4 red chillies and 1 ½ spoons of mustard seeds without adding water.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds, add 1 red chilli cut into small pieces and fry.
- Add the greens, salt and jaggery and mix it and allow it to cook properly by closing the lid of the pan.
- When it is properly cooked, add the ground mixture and mix it nicely.
- Allow this to cook for 2 to 3 mins and remove from the flame.
- This palya can be enjoyed with hot rice topped with ghee and also chapati.