Bombay Rava (Medium Rava/Sooji/Semolina) - 2 cups, Rice flour - 1 cup, Maida flour - 1 cup, Cumin seeds (Jeera) - 1 spoon, Onions - 2 medium sized, Butter milk - 1/2 glass, Turmeric powder - 1/2 spoon, Coriander finely chopped - handful, Salt as per taste.
- Mix all the ingredients adding water little by little so that no lumps are formed.
- The Dosa batter should not be thick like the normal dosa batter. The batter should be little watery and of pouring consistency.
- Heat a tava and grease it with a spoon of oil.
- Take one laddle of the batter and pour it on the tava in order to cover the full tava with batter. Try to pour as thin as possible. (Alternatively you can also pour little batter in the center of the tava and shake the tava so that the batter spreads on the tava.)
- Cover the tava with a lid and allow the dosa to cook until it comes out cleanly when removing. It is not required to cook the dosa on both the sides.
- Serve the dosa with coconut chutney.
Serves: 5 to 6 persons (approximately 15 to 18 dosa)