COCONUT BURFI (KOBBARI MITHAI)
- Mix the coconut and sugar nicely with hands and keep aside for 15 mins.
- Grease a flat tray with ghee.
- Heat a heavy bottom wide pan and pour the coconut-sugar mixture in to the pan.
- Keep stirring the mixture for 10 mins and add milk and elaichi.
- After 5 mins add ghee and mix well.
- When the mixture starts leaving the sides of the pan remove it from flame.
- Immediately pour the mixture on to the greased plate and tap the tray on the floor gently in order to spread the mixture evenly on the tray.
- Allow it to cool for 5 mins and cut it in desired shape when it is still warm.
- Serve it when it is completely cooled.