- Soak the rice overnight.
- In the morning grind the rice along with green chillies and fresh coconut using watermelon juice to form a batter (normal dosa batter consistency).
- Add salt to the batter according to your taste.
- Heat tava and add less than a spoon of oil just to grease the tava.
- Pour one ladle full of the batter in the center of the tava and spread it outwards in a circular pattern.
- Pour half a spoon of oil over the dosa and allow it to cook. (if desired a lid can be used to close the tava while dosa is allowed to cook).
- Both the sides of the dosa can be cooked in order to get a crispy dosa.
- Serve it hot with ghee and coconut chutney.
|Dosa with Chutney|