- Wash rice twice, drain the water and keep it aside.
- Heat ghee in a cooker, add chillies and fry for few seconds.
- Add sliced onions and fry till it turns golden.
- Now add cinnamon, elaichi, cloves and salt. Fry for couple of minutes.
- Add rice and fry.
- Add 10 cups of water and bring it to boil, taste the water and make sure all flavours are perfect.
- Close the cooker lid, cook it for 20 mins on sim flame without putting the cooker whistle.
- Hot and healthy ghee rice is ready. Serve it with dal or any spicy gravy.