PALAK PAKORE KI CHAT
Palak - 20 to 25 leaves (all medium sized), Besan (Gram flour, kadale hittu) - 1 1/2 cups, Rice flour - 1/2 cup, Corn flour - 3 spoons, Ajwain (carom seeds) - 1/2 spoon, Red chilli powder - 1 spoon, Oil - for deep frying, Salt - as per taste.
Potato - 3 big, Pudina chatni/green chatni - 1 cup, Sweet chatni/Imli chatni - 1 cup, Sev - 250 gms, Salt - as per taste.
- Wash and clean the palak leaves properly.
- Mix the besan, rice flour, corn flour, ajwain, red chilli powder, salt and little water to make a smooth and thin batter.
- Dip each palak leaf in the batter and deep fry in hot oil till they're deep brown.
- Boil the potatoes with little salt and water and peel them. Mash them nicely.
- Place little mashed potato on each fried palak. Put green chatni and sweet chatni on them.
- Finally sprinkle sev on each leaf and serve.
Note: Green chatni and sweet chatni recipe is mentioned in the earlier vada pav recipe.