- Drain all the water in the paneer and make it full dry.
- Mix the paneer and milk powder in a blender or mixer just lightly.
- Heat 1 spoon ghee in a heavy bottom pan, add the paneer-milk powder mixture to the pan and cook on a medium flame by stirring continuosly.
- After 10 mins of cooking the mixture, switch off the flame and allow the mixture to cool.
- After its cooled add sugar, cardamom powder and turmeric powder and mix nicely.
- Fry the almond pieces in ghee and keep aside.
- Make balls of the mixture and gently press in the middle.
- Place the fried almonds in the middle as garnishing.
- Chill and serve