- Boil the milk and put it in a thick based kadai and add sugar to it.
- Keep on stirring on a medium flame.
- Approximately after one hour the mixture will start becoming thick.
- Now add ghee and elaichi powder.
- Keep on mixing till the mixture starts separating from the kadai and thickens more.
- Apply little ghee evenly on a flat plate.
- Pour the mixture on the plate and flatten it well.
- Allow it to cool for a while and cut it with knife.
- After it is cooled completely the pieces can be removed and served.
Serves: Makes upto 20 pieces.