- Boil potatoes and beetroot separately.
- Mash them nicely and mix them together. ( Beetroot can also be grated instead of mashing)
- Grind the green chillies, ginger and garlic together.
- Heat 3 spoons oil and add saunf and fry them gently, then add chopped onions and fry till golden brown.
- Add the ground paste and mix everything properly.
- Add red chilli powder, dhaniya powder and garam masala powder.
- Add salt as per taste and mix well.
- Finally add mashed potatoes and beetroot and mix nicely so tht all ingredients blend well with the mashed vegetables.
- Make this cutlet mixture into medium sized balls and give them cutlet shape.
- Dip them nicely in the bread powder, so that the bread powder is coated evenly.
- Heat tava and add little oil and place the cutlets on tava and cook them on both sides.
- Hot cutlets are ready to be served with sauce or green chutney.