Pav - 5 to 6, Onions - 4,Garlic paste - 1 spoon, Tomatoes - 5, Potatoes - 2, Capsicum - 1, Oil - 3 spoons, Pav bhaji masala - 3 spoons, Red chilli powder - 1 spoon, Butter 5-6 spoons, Chopped coriander - 2 spoons, Salt to taste.
- Cook the potatoes and mash it well.
- Heat oil and add garlic paste ans saute it.
- Add onions and fry it till golden brown, now add capsicum and cook them.
- Add tomatoes, salt, pav bhaji masala and red chilli powder. then add little water and close the lid and cook it well.
- Finally add boiled potatoes and mash the mixture so that asll the vegetables blend well.
- Cook for 10 mins.
- Add chopped coriander and keep the bhaji aside.
- Before serving, cut the pav buns into half. Slightly roast the buns on a hot tava by adding butter.
- Serve the buns with the bhaji with lemon and onions if desired.
Serves: 5 - 6