MASALA MENTHYA ANNA
- In one spoon of oil, slightly roast all the ingredients of masala and grind it into fine powder.
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds and allow it to crackle.
- Add black gram dal n roast them til light brown, add peanuts and fry them.
- Add curry leaves and when they get fried add onions and fry them till golden brown.
- Add menthya soppu and cook them nicely.
- Add the powdered masala, salt as per taste and lemon juice and mix well.
- Finally add cooked rice and mix properly.
- Serve the rice with curd or coconut chutney.